“Otis, MY MAN!” Now, I don’t mean to compare WHEATTHINOALOOZA to Animal House- but it was pretty awesome. The Whole 30 book says on the cover “The 30 Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom”, so I would assume that most people do not celebrate their Whole 30 ending in quite the same way. I have never been a conformer.
So here are some things that may or not have happened at Wheatthinpalooza:
- Sticks of wheat were utilized as photo props
- Heated discussion on best flavor of La Croix
- Contemplation of creating a new group centered around MC Hammer called “Hammy Pants”
- A case of wine consumed.
- 1 glass broken
- Buffs lost, Tide won and the Dawgs caused heart attacks
- People who hate dancing (husbands) trying to ignore those that love dancing (wives)
- Criticism of playlist
- Off key Sing a longs
- Conga line to “happy” with full Pharrell moves
- Technology arguments
- Contest and Sharing of reading glasses to try and read ingredients on Wheat Thins box.
- Drunk people
- Discussions of “What is the Whole 30” while eating wheat thins, and cheese and drinking wine.
All in all a success and I feel awesome. I did wake up with a huge zit. I think that is God’s way of saying “enough, get over yourself”. Anyhoo, a HUGE thank you to my sweet fun friends that made last night so memorable.
My 3 things today:
- What makes me pee my pants? Stalks of wheat tied to columns in my kitchen/living room.
- What do I love? Drinking coffee and watching CBS Sunday Morning
- Pet Peeve/Shit I find redonkulous? People who go to Church to be “seen”.